My writing background includes magazine articles, web posts, published creative work, and website copywriting. My writing style is highly versatile, and my wide range of writing experience means I’m comfortable adjusting my tone for the desired audience. My aim is always to produce engaging, readable, captivating material, whether I’m working for a small business, a large website, or a magazine.
So, what can hiring a writer do for you or your business?
- You can have new engaging copy written for your website, newsletter, marketing materials, and more.
- You can have an article written for your website, or about your business.
- You can fill a need for a freelancer to write blog posts or articles for your publication or niche topic.
You can find links to many of my previous pieces on the Portfolio page. But here are some of the wonderful sites, magazines, businesses, and journals I’ve been honored to write for:
- City Pages (Minneapolis)
- St. Croix Valley Magazine (Twin Cities area)
- City South Magazine (Minneapolis)
- The Wake (Minneapolis)
- Lake Society Magazine (Minneapolis)
- Cobblestone Lake Magazine (community publication)
- Evermoor Living Magazine (community publication)
- Into the Wilds Magazine (community publication)
Business copywriting or article writing:
- Essential Wholesale & Labs
- Paris Luxury Retreat
- The Book House
- Skyline Landscape Design
- Tonda Yah In-Home Care
- Captured Moments Photography
- Lerner Publications
- TLC Book Tours (book reviewer)
- Positive Activism
- Nerd Daily
- Literary Quicksand
Published creative writing:
- The Write Launch (website)
- Minnesota’s Best Emerging Poets (book)
- America’s Best Emerging Poets (book)
- Flumes (online literary journal)
- The Tower (literary journal)
- Stoneboat (literary journal); Stoneboat 10th anniversary edition (forthcoming)